Saving Energy At Home Saves You Money
While being eco-friendly is great for the environment, it will also have a positive effect on your bank balance!
It is much more economical to run an energy efficient home. Saving energy leads to potentially huge savings in your household energy bills. Let us know how you save money at home.
Use Rooflights to Save Energy At Home
If you’re looking to install new windows why not consider rooflights?
Rooflights are exceptionally energy efficient:
- Maximise the use of natural light in your home
- Reduce the need for artificial light and therefore electricity
- Prevent heat loss due to triple glazing
EOS Rooflights supply a wide range of flat roof skylights. Their Eco roof lights are triple-glazed and injected with Krypton Gas for maximum insulation.
The eco roof lights have an extremely low and fully certified U Value of 0.65 W/m2K, and a centre pane value of just 0.6 W/m2K. This means that the rooflights are incredibly energy efficient.
Rooflights save on your energy bills as follows:
- Minimising heat loss will reduce the energy needed to keep your home warm in winter.
- Having a skylight in your roof will allow much more natural light into your living areas and will reduce your dependency on artificial light.
Call EOS Rooflights on 0203 733 4109 to discuss your rooflight requirements.
Saving money at home is great but you can also save money at work! Make your business eco-friendly and save money.
Design your interiors around your new windows. For specialist advice and interior design services click here.